It is the right time to invest in Kerala real estate as the trends point to a bright future for real estate in Kerala. Increasing purchasing power, advantageous government policies and readily available loans are some of the favourable conditions that has triggered the rise of Kerala real estate. Kerala real estate developers are adding momentum to this development by investing in big projects.
If you are looking for investment opportunities in real-estate, then Kerala is the right place to put your money. According to the current trend, Non-Resident Indians are not shying away from investing in Kerala real estate. In fact, they are lured by the attractive prices and great investment opportunities opened up by Kerala real estate.
Here are the main advantages that will accelerate your decision of investing in Kerala real estate.
- Kerala real estate market has the power to withstand the decline in real estate sector.
- Great return on investment in terms of rent
- High resale value
- Brighter future prospects
- Tax benefits and attractive government policies
Luxury villas, flats and apartments are emerging in the major cities of Kerala like Calicut, Trivandrum and Cochin. Kerala real estate builders are constructing luxury villas and flats adhering to the global standards.
Kerala real estate is on a development spree due to the following reasons:
- Increase in disposable income and growing middle class across Kerala. This gives the money power to people, enabling them to buy flats and villas in Kerala.
- The infrastructure facilities in Kerala are extremely commendable with excellent roads, highways, innovative educational institutions, hospitals with great amenities, restaurants that serve delicious food and much more.
- Home loans are easily available from financial institutions that realise the dream of owning a house in Kerala.
All these reasons suggest the increasing attractiveness for buying Kerala real estate among people not only in Kerala but also in other parts of the country.